Friday, December 29, 2017

FRANK TALK, THE INSIDE STORIES OF ZAPPA'S OTHER PEOPLE BY ANDREW GREENAWAY

  • frank talk - the inside stories of zappa's other people
    by andrew greenaway
        (2017, book, uk, wymer publishing)
I've mentioned this book on several occasions, but I somehow forgot to add the cover to the United Mutations Archives. Probably because it's still on my desk as I keep on browsing through it.

This is the best Zappa-related book that I've read in years. It's a superb collection of interviews about my favourite topic: music !

Andrew Greenaway interviews :
  • arthur barrow
  • lorraine belcher chamberlain
  • bruce bickford
  • jimmy carl black
  • terry bozzio
  • napoleon murphy brock
  • pauline butcher
  • warren cuccurullo
  • dr. dot
  • roy estrada
  • bob harris
  • thana harris
  • mike keneally
  • nigey lennon
  • martin lickert
  • robert martin
  • essra mohawk
  • kent nagano
  • lisa popeil
  • don preston
  • craig 'twister' steward
  • scott thunes
  • the tornadoes
  • steve vai
  • mark volman
  • chad wackerman
  • denny walley
  • ike willis
  • albert wing
  • bob zappa
  • candy zappa
  • dweezil zappa


No comments:

Post a Comment