Wednesday, February 11, 2015

HENRY KAISER'S "HERE'S TO YOU ZOOGZ!"

Here's a message from my pal Danny about Henry Kaiser's "Here's To You Zoogz!", a tribute that Henry Kaiser released in 1999 on CDR in a limited edition of 100 copies.

My Henry Kaiser's CDR "Here's to you Zoogz !" has gone defective. In fact Henry's, Scott Colby's and John Oswald's copy too. Anyone with a working copy willing to share ?

Anyone's got a copy that's still working? Or a back-up version?
I have / had one of these CDR's as well, but my copy is defective too...


2 comments:

  1. My copy is dead as well. Looks like it's a lost album.
    I take that back, I can rip a few songs, but somewhere around Secret Marines it fails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the two copies I know are also goners... but maybe if we use several copies and some heavy software on them we may be able to frankenstein a pristine copy out of it... it would be time consuming like hell, but worth iving it a shot

    ReplyDelete