Wednesday, July 21, 2010

POJAMA PEOPLE SETLIST & MORE

2010/06/24 Pojama People - concert 'Sam Bond's Garage', Eugene OR 97402, usa

line-up
  • Alli Bach (Percussion, vox) * Ted Clifford (Keys, vox) * Brian Casey (Bass, vox) * Glenn Leonard (Drums, vox, etc) * Ike Willis (The Usual Suspect)
setlist

first set
  • intro set I, City Of Tiny Lites Vamp, Tell Me You Love Me, I Ain't Got No Heart, anyone seen us before?, Alien Orifice, Zomby Woof, palin the ass, Idiot Bastard Son, Sofa, Magic Fingers, Bamboozled By Love, Filthy Habits, Echidna's Arf (Of You), outro set I
second set
  • intro set II, The Dangerous Kitchen, technical difficulty, Zoot Allures > Lucille Has Messed My Mind Up, Outside Now, Blessed Relief, The Blue Light, Dupree's Paradise, Can't Afford No Shoes, San Ber'dino, I'm The Slime, outro set II
A 128-minute sbd recording of this concert got seeded at Zappateers.
http://www.zappateers.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=19502

No comments:

Post a Comment