Wednesday, July 28, 2010

DWALMACAT 391

Go to

http://www.fmbrussel.be/programmas/dwalmacat.aspx

and click on “Luister”

to enjoy
  • NE ZHDALI – Bossa V (Didjeridu-boogie)
  • ZYE YE YE – Zye ye ye
  • V/VM with TRUE BUTCHERS – I’m out of my mind
  • K. LEIMER – The cockpit
  • HÄRTE 10 – Aikido
  • TOM WAITS – Heigh ho (the dwarfs marching song)
  • SIXTEEN HORSEPOWER – Phyllis Ruth
  • JOE BERLUCK & MAURO PAWLOWSKI – Try a little love
  • ROGER WATERS & RON GEESIN – More then seven dwarfs in penis-land / Dance of the red corpuscles
  • SAMMY DAVIS JR. - Baretta’s theme
  • THE SKANKIN’ BABYLONIANS – Rough rider
  • JERI ROSSI – I left my heart but I don’t know where
  • DER PLAN – Get out!
  • CULTURAL DECAY – Fragile object
  • RICHARD HAWLEY – The ocean
  • PHILIP GLASS – Cloudscape

No comments:

Post a Comment